yed in the first two yea

ylq

yed in the first two yea

ylq
Childhood has gradually drifted away, and the days of playing and playing with friends in the hometown under the banyan tree have disappeared. Only the scent of the scent of the autumn and the tall shadow of the banyan tree remained in the mouth of the village head that we once played together. In my teenage years, looking back at the big banyan tree at the mouth of the river, there is always a kind of joy and touch that cannot be said. When I was a teenager, there was always a song in my heart Marlboro Cigarettes, a song sung for the banyan tree. In the spring season, the scent of eucalyptus will fill the entire village, and the hometown will be surrounded by a fragrance, just like the Temple of Heaven. In the autumn, the little flowers of the banyan tree fell early, and the tree was covered with small hazelnuts. Twenty years ago, this was the tree of life of the hometown. He said that most of the people in his hometown had no way to get more fields. (There are more than 400 households in the hometown, but they can be distributed. There are only 50 acres of ready-made arable land. It is not enough for three-point land per person. Therefore, the village party branch decided to work together to cultivate 15 acres of public land. The grain produced by each household is divided into fifty pounds, and thirty-five acres are All of them are divided into four acres of land. The total amount of grain is divided equally. And without the approval of the branch, it is strictly forbidden to cut trees and pull grass, and to reclaim new land to ensure the environment of the country. Although the starting point is good, but dozens The households are not reconciled. At this time, they pass on the desire to survive to the centuries-old ancestors in the village, and use the fruits and fruits they produce to make money, so this banyan tree became a year before the reform and opening up. The stalwart pillar of the village��s income. Later, I often heard the villagers talk about the origin of the ancient banyan tree for a certain number of years. I heard that Liu Jingfang��s grandmother (the only small-footed woman in the village Newport Cigarettes Coupons, who is known for her work) The thirteenth generation ancestors brought from other provinces When Miao was returned to her hometown, she was planted at the entrance of the village. She left a shady place and a living place for future generations. Although everyone was tolerant and critical of the feudal roots of Liu��s deep heart, but for the Liu��s family However, the party��s policy is good. The spring breeze of reform and opening up has also blown us into the small backward villages in the west. This is a favorite sentence and theme for people in their hometown. The tree has lost its great role in giving people a living. It has become the best companion for children in childhood. In childhood, I often play hide-and-seek with my companions under the banyan tree, catch people, Jinhua guns, and small children. People's sumo and other small games that are popular in their hometowns are in winter winter vacation. I have already made teenagers, and I will let my grandfather tie the dead well hemp ropes into knots under the thick branches of eucalyptus, and make a simple seat with discarded wheat caps. The chair can be shaken in the cold weather in the winter. Among them, there is hope for another good life, memories of your childhood, but more for the youth. Oh, it��s a simple wish to study hard and improve every day. It��s a hope for the future ambition to serve the motherland and serve the hometown. In this case, another winter vacation is over. The banyan tree stands in the middle of the country. For more than 100 years, it is a long-established ancient temple, but the hometown people strongly demanded that it be destroyed in the first two years, just because it hindered the road construction of the hometown, but in the end the party branch decided to go around a bend and put the banyan tree. Protected and publicized the villagers Marlboro Lights. Today, the ancient scorpion has long been the key protection of the village. It is no longer the banyan tree that the people picked. The banyan tree accompanied the people of the hometown from poverty to prosperity and strength. It is also greatly appreciated by everyone, and it also scores a song in my heart. It is a hymn to the silent devotees. It is protected by dedication and leaves a song in my heart. It belongs to the song of me and the banyan tree. This song will guide me. From the younger generation, I will work hard and contribute to the country and my hometown.<br/>Related articles:<br/> Newport Cigarettes