stock deserves to be shredded after its latest earnings report

stock deserves to be shredded after its latest earnings report

alisa086
It could be time to book profits on Netflix (NFLX), which has skyrocketed 34% this year.
And the reason for doing so is easily found 2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA on the streaming giant’s investor relations page under the financial reports section.
At first blush, Netflix delivered in the first quarter... and then some. Netflix reported first quarter earnings of 76 cents a share versus Wall Street analyst estimates of 57 cents a share. Net sales clocked in at $4.52 billion, slightly above forecasts for $4.5 billion.
Netflix added 9.6 million total new subscribers in the quarter, up 16% from a year ago. Analysts estimated 8.94 million new additions.
Nevertheless, Netflix shares dropped as much as 4% in after-hours trading today.Here are several of the red flags Yahoo Finance dug up on Netflix’s quarter:

Netflix sees a deceleration in new subscriber additions in the second quarter to 5 million. Wall Street had expected 6.09 million.

Sales growth slowed for the fourth straight quarter.

Operating profit margins fell 190 basis points Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online salefrom the prior year.

The year-over-year growth trend in paid memberships also continues to be lower.

At an outflow of $460 million in the quarter, Netflix burned cash at a faster rate than the year ago quarter ($287 million).

Some of Netflix’s commentary on its earnings press release is unlikely to help sentiment, either.

“We’re working our way through a series of price increases in the U.S., Brazil, Mexico and parts of Europe. The response in the U.S. so far is as we expected and is tracking similarly to what we saw in Canada following our Q4’18 increase, where our gross additions are unaffected, and we see some modest short-term churn effect as members consent to the price change,” Netflix said.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
Newport Pleasure
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes