running Boston Marathon crawls past finish line after his legs give out

running Boston Marathon crawls past finish line after his legs give out

alisa086
A Marine who had been deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan ran the Boston Marathon on Sunday in honor of three of his fallen comrades, but as he was nearing the finish line, both of his legs gave out. Determined to complete the race, he crawled the rest of the way Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop to victory — and video of the dramatic finish is going viral on social media.

Micah Herndon of Tallmadge, Ohio miraculously survived a devastating attack from a 50-pound improvised explosive device (IED) during the 2010 Invasion of Marjah in Afghanistan, but three of his best friends — Mark Juarez, Matthew Ballard and Rupert Hamer, fellow members of Herndon’s marine division, Lava Dogs — tragically did not. Upon returning home, Herndon began running as an outlet for his post-traumatic stress, he told Yahoo Lifestyle.“Shortly after [returning home], as all veterans do, I had a hard time for a couple of years,” Herndon said. “It was pretty tough, and I had my up and downs, but I always worked out. I’d really gotten in touch with doing cardio, and running especially took me to a place that had a sense of healing.”

Herndon started by running three miles a day, but as he became hooked on the adrenaline rush, his daily distance increased. Each time he ran, Herndon would repeat the names Juarez, Ballard and Hamer. “I know it sounds crazy,” he said, and admitted he would sometimes get weird looks as he said the mantra out loud while training.

But he did it anyway, he said, to remind himself why he’s running. “I say their names and that’s my way of just knowing it could be worse,” he said, referring to “the pain that they went through and their families went through.”

Running in his friends’ honor definitely kept him going. By 2016, Herndon had completed his first half-marathon, and in 2017, he completed his second. Then Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online he went on to finish two full marathons, both in Ohio, in 2018.

During his first full race, he’d qualified for the 2019 Boston Marathon. But he never technically started training. “I’m new to this whole running thing, so I don’t really have a training schedule. I just do what I always do,” he said, which is to run for a target distance of 50 miles per week. “I don’t know if it’s the wrong way or right way.”

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
Newport Pleasure
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
 Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes