n-c-16_18.html" title="Adidas Ultra Boo

caicai2017
This is a philosophy that still holds true, and is also one that has advanced. We believe in continued consideration Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens of new technologies and materials, and acknowledge the value of opening those up through a cultural aperture. When we take leaps of faith and daring, we are doing so considering both Nike Air VaporMax Damen technical capacity and the contemporary spirit of the brand.
One way of achieving this is by listening to the voice of the athlete. The Jordan XXXIII brought the game shoe forward, progressing the legacy of visible technology in the Jordan line and challenging aesthetic norms. Similarly, with Russell Westbrook’s Why Not Zer0.2. we can craft on-court footwear that, in his words, “takes storytelling to the next level.”Another way Jordan Brand is advancing comes through Nike Air VaporMax Femme partnership. PSG has allowed Jordan Brand to deliver fresh ideas in unexpected ways. We are simultaneously able to expand into a new arena — football — and play off the long-standing Nike Air Huarache Femme emotional connections held between the brand and the city of Paris. It works because of this duality — design innovation matched with an authentic connection. From a lifestyle perspective, we’re also harnessing the undeniable strength of that balance with Aleali May and Travis Scott, partners who also embody the Jordan Brand attitude.
While highly visible, our partnerships are just one layer of how Jordan Brand is evolving a modern design language. I’m most proud of this in two proof points: the Modern footwear collection and 23 Engineered apparel.With the Jordan Proto-Max 720, Jordan Proto-React and Jordan Apex React, the Modern collection expanded Nike Air Max 90 Dam the Flight Utility design ethos of the Jordan 33 to lifestyle footwear. The silhouettes allowed us to focus on off-court comfort, and in utilizing the Air Max 720 and Nike React technology Adidas Superstar Femme we balanced an aeronautical-inspired design language with cutting-edge platforms.
The Air Latitude 720 also helped us open the Modern collection's design language to a whole new audience, applying a different cultural filter to the past and creating a provocative design exclusively for women. We’ve also just signed two new athletes to our roster, rising WNBA stars Asia Durr and Kia Nurse, both of whom represent the game’s new generation and will offer valuable perspective Nike Air Force 1 Femme in designing for the future of the sport.
With 23 Engineered apparel, we utilize intriguing materials and methods of garment manufacturing to give silhouettes rooted in basketball Nike Air Max 90 Herr culture a modern lens.
Pushing benchmarks forward is essential to the Jordan Brand DNA and is the driving force in formulating Flight Utility as a launching point rather than a static mood. Adidas Ultra Boost Damen 23 Engineered is about redefining basketball-inspired apparel as the pinnacle of lifestyle apparel. We consciously ground this apparel in the moment — striping the designs to essentials of form and pattern. With bold graphics, we want to trigger reaction. With limitless conviction, we are introducing the modern look of Jordan sportswear.We succeed when we stay rooted in the Jordan attitude, not only in its starting point, but in striving to set new standards in www.tobiasstiftung.de basketball culture. Or, more definitively, create the icons of the future.