This spring

ylq

This spring

ylq
This spring, when it rains, I think of Lin'an, and I especially miss Lin'an in the spring rain. Because it is a dreamy castle for me, here I have the image I once chased my dreams. The beauty of Lin'an is like Du Fu's saying in "The Rain is Endless": "The sound of the rain is both subtle and subtle, and the sky is like a silk fly"; also as the song "Lin'an Memory" (Luo Yan Zhiqiu lyrics, less divisional life) In the composition of the composition: "The sunset bridge is a few minutes of color rendering, and who is blowing a piece of euphemism." This beautiful scene has always existed in my mind, lingering; in my heart, I have deeply left a mark. In my heart, there has always been a nightmare about Jiangnan. That is, I want to record these beautiful scenery with a video camera, and present them in high-definition picture quality. One person, one story, one spring rain can be visually expressed. In the summer of the second year of high school, I decided to pursue my dreams. Therefore, I resolutely chose to go abroad to study the radio and television director. Because of my persistence in Jiangnan��s nightmare, I decided to test the number of universities in the media industry��Zhejiang Media in Hangzhou. College. After more than half a year of professional training and participating in the Jiangxi Provincial Joint Examination, I decided to fight for my dreams. In the spring of the third year of high school, I came to Hangzhou alone, and I love everything here. "The West Lake, Qianli Dike, Xizichi, does not match." The deeper fate of my city with Hangzhou originated from the spring rain of Lin'an, which is a small antique city belonging to Hangzhou Order Newport Cigarettes. In the days when I was in the vicinity of the Zhejiang Media School, I was very nervous, and even insomnia, recommended by my friends, so I went to the famous ancient town of Hangzhou - Lin'an. When I first arrived in Lin'an, the spring color will be smashed, the snoring will grow old, and the red glory will fall into the green plum. The painting hall is quiet, the rain is misty, and the sound is lingering. This is the spring of the ancient town of Jiangnan. There are some bright sun, spring breeze and shackles. The more is the smoke and rain, the antique feelings, and I also relive this spring season. I had my own nightmare about Jiangnan. In the spring rain of Jiangnan, I temporarily forgot the pressure of the art test. In just two days, I felt more clearly the passionate and persistent dreams from the depths of my heart. Ichikawa Tobacco, the city is full of wind, plums and yellow rain. It was a rainy day, and I came to the famous scenic spot of the city, Qingliangfeng Damingshan. Here, I seem to have found Li Bai��s enthusiasm for Sichuan and Dengyu. The overall attraction of Damingshan is not big. Although there is no majestic beauty of the martyrdom Cheap Newports Online Free Shipping, its waters are clear and the flow rate is fast. There is also a small and magnificent trend. Here, I seem to be able to feel the immersive feeling of Wang Xizhi. In the Lanting Collection, there is a sense of beauty in the flow of enthusiasm and enthusiasm Cheap Marlboro 100'S Cigarettes Online. When I saw the fish swimming freely in the meandering stream, I thought of my dreams and colorful university life not far from me. I looked up at the sky, and the rain fell softly on my face, and it was cool and comfortable. In the sky, the birds fly freely, and there seems to be no signs of hiding from the rain... This rain is really comfortable to the bottom of my heart, nourishing the dream of quietly sprouting. I decided to try to chase my own dreams like the fish in the water and the birds in the air. "Wide sea diving Marlboro Cheap Cigarettes, sky high the birds to fly". Thinking of this, I have regained my confidence and courage. I rushed back to Hangzhou overnight, recharged my batteries, prepared for the next professional exam, and fought for my long-standing Jiangnan nightmare. , decided to fight Zhejiang Media College! Although I failed in the end, I did not leave a little regret. Because I found that there is always a certain gap between reality and dreams. If life is like a dream, what is the life after waking up? Thanks to the spring rain in Linan, thank you for the nightmare of Hangzhou, let my life Did not leave any regrets. Because I know that many things that work hard will not necessarily succeed, but giving up will definitely fail. The road to life is so long, and the ideal realization focuses on participation, practice, emphasis on the process, struggle, contentment, and the swallows are not returning to spring Wholesale Newport Cigarettes In Usa. I am grateful for the decision and arrangement of fate. I went to another university and studied radio and television choreography. I will work hard in the current university, not forgetting my heart, and always firm my dream of being a media person. I will present the most beautiful Linan Chunyu and the unique Jiangnan Spring on the screen and present it to the public.