The two centuries

ylq

The two centuries

ylq
The two centuries-old (or even longer) osmanthus trees in the village are the places that I must go when I was young. Every time the sweet-scented osmanthus blooms, my friends and I go to play under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree. In the aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus, we are so intoxicated and so forgetful, but at the same time we are more than looking forward to the fall of the autumn wind. The autumn wind with the harvest of information, comfortable drifting, thousands of yellow and yellow elves should dance with the joy of harvest, causing us dazzling. Excited, we also jumped, this happiness can not be explained by words, and the mouth is still shouting "��-call" from time to time (the village people used to summon the wind) the autumn wind has passed Buy Newport Online, our biggest The fun is coming, and that is the long-awaited picking of sweet-scented osmanthus. We hold a variety of containers in our left hand and pick them up with two fingers in the right hand. We held our breath and carefully picked it up, for fear of hurting them and crying. We are picking up, and the legs that are squatting move from time to time, much like picking up the ears of rice. We smell the scent of the elves, collect them together, and then arrange their future Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping. I believe that they are also very happy to be with us because we help to present their talents. Most of the sweet-scented osmanthus is dried up, and it is used to make tea for adults. But I have never tasted it so far. Maybe I like these elves too much! The remaining part, I scattered them. In the book I love, there are several yellow-yellow osmanthus flowers between every two pages of the book. Why do you do this? Perhaps because the autumn has passed, I can no longer call the osmanthus bloom. To see them, I will wait until next year. In order to keep them, in my eyes, this is the best way. Whenever I turn over the books I love, I will see the lovely sweet-scented osmanthus, and I can smell them and feel very comfortable. Up to now, I have often had the opportunity to walk down the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, but most of the time I can only enjoy their aroma in a hurry and leave in a hurry. The rare eleventh holiday, I finally have the opportunity to get close to these cute elves. I took the book I loved and walked in the alley of the osmanthus Newport Cartons For Sale, while walking, smelling, and remembering the past of childhood. It is a pity that the high-rise buildings on both sides have ruthlessly blocked the autumn wind, and they can no longer appreciate their beautiful dances! When I was young, when the autumn wind was not satisfactory Marlboro Wholesale Price, it was too late. In order to appreciate their dance, we will use stones to throw them away. In this case, the beautiful dance of sweet-scented osmanthus, we can always see it! Unfortunately, I don��t have this move now, maybe it is mature, maybe it is timid. Fortunately, these osmanthus trees are not big, and they just lie on my head. I can be at your fingertips. Walking, I couldn't help but pick a bunch of sweet-scented osmanthus on the palm of my hand and touch them gently. The first time so close, so look at them so carefully. Each of them consists of three or four petals, and a small flower stem connects the petals. The yellow and yellow body is neither glamorous nor vulgar. I unconsciously moved my palms to my nostrils. I just swept away after a few seconds, because the aroma was too strong and I felt a little dizzy, as if I was stuffed in a closed bus. At this time, I deeply understood that "what is the distance to produce beauty Newport 100'S Cigarettes. I did not put the sweet-scented osmanthus in my book as if I was a child. It was a bit of a mischievous smashing them in the palm of my hand. How soft it is, with The feeling of wetness is so wonderful that they disappeared in my palm. I put my palm on my chin and I didn��t dare to put it in my nostrils. The faint osmanthus fragrance came again. I smiled. I left with satisfaction, and I didn��t forget what I said in my heart: "Osmanthus will come again."