Supreme and Timberland have hooked up on an updated version

Supreme and Timberland have hooked up on an updated version

Hernillarn

After checking out some slight alterations timberland outlet to the classic Timberland 6 inch boots, we saw that the Timberland brand had some new inventions to show us also. And, shortly after covering the Earthkeepers Lounger, we’re already treated to yet another innovative design. Pictured here is the Timberland Earthkeepers 2.0, which comes in a high-top cut and with eco-friendly intentions. The upper comes in premium leather; and, the soles on certain colorways come in a green rubber tint that certainly add a twist to the overall look. These are available now from participating Timberland carriers.
A little over two months ago we got an early timberland hombre botas look at the upcoming collection of Euro Hiker colorways designed by the collaborative efforts of Timberland and the Supreme skate shop. Now that December is here, we can forward to our followers some concrete release information. Designed in dark red, black, tan and blue monotone leather uppers, these collection is set to release from in-store Supreme locations in London, Los Angeles and New York. A later release date of December 10th has been set for Japanese stores.
Having already linked up with A Bathing Ape on timberland mujer botas a number of collaborations, menswear authority Mark McNairy has set his sights on Timberland for late 2012.Imparting his own signature style to the classic 6″ Premium Boots, these Timbs feature a classic brick sole, rope laces, and suede uppers, but also feature colorful heel padding in place of the usual leather.
Supreme and Timberland have hooked up on an updated timberland botas mujer version of the Euro Hiker, an NYC streetwear staple almost two decades ago.  Decked out in premium Horween leather and featuring padded collars, d-ring lacing, and rubber mudguards, the boots are available in four colorways, each with two sets of laces.