Seahawks Sign Running Back Bo Scarbrough; Place Guard

Seahawks Sign Running Back Bo Scarbrough; Place Guard

liny195
Jordan Simmons On Injured ReserveThe Seahawks placed guard Jordan Simmons on injured reserve Tuesday [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Steve-Largent-Jersey]Steve Largent Color Rush Jersey[/url] , and also added depth at running back.Bobby Wagner & Michael Dickson Selected For 2019 Pro BowlTwo Seahawks were selected for the 2019 Pro Bowl on Tuesday, while seven others were named alternates.Seahawks Mailbag: Poona Power, Injury Updates, Running Back Depth & MoreYou had Seahawks questions; we have answers.Podcast Player - Answering rapid fire Seahawks questions with Jake HeapsTuesday Round-Up: Seahawks Receivers Having Fun Together With Touchdown CelebrationsESPN.com details what has gone into many of the touchdown celebrations Seahawks receivers have orchestrated this season.New mock draft with trades: 18th December | Seahawks Draft Blog#1 Arizona -- Nick Bosa (DE, Ohio State) Having drafted a quarterback early a year ago, the Cardinals take Bosa to pair with Chandler Jones. #2 Oakland --Seattle Seahawks 2019 Pro Bowl snubs revealed.NFL Pro Bowl rosters: Michael Dickson selected, Seattle Seahawks, rookie, punterAussie punting sensation Michael Dickson has done something no other rookie punter has achieved in over 33-years in the NFL.Here Are 8 Potential Candidates To Buy The Seattle SeahawksThe Seattle Seahawks sit in a trust after the death of longtime owner Paul Allen. A potential sale is expected to shatter the record for a North American sports franchise.Based on NFL standings Seahawks have 95% playoff chance | The News TribuneEven after giving away their first chance to clinch a postseason berth amid all their penalties in the loss at San Francisco, the Seahawks still can afford to lose Sunday to Kansas City (11-3)--as long as they beat 3-11 Arizona at home in two weeks.NFL players react to 2019 Pro Bowl rosters - NFL.comThe NFL announced the 2019 Pro Bowl rosters on Tuesday night. Players throughout the NFL reacted on Twitter after the rosters were revealed.NFL reveals rosters for 2019 Pro Bowl in Orlando - NFL.comKansas City Chiefs wunderkind Patrick Mahomes is among the starters for the 2019 Pro Bowl in Orlando, Florida. Check out the complete AFC [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Patrick-Kerney-Jersey]Patrick Kerney Color Rush Jersey[/url] , NFC rosters for the game.Injury roundup: Packers place Aaron Jones (knee) on IR - NFL.comThe Green Bay Packers placed their top rusher on injured reserve Tuesday after Aaron Jones suffered a knee injury in last Sunday's matchup vs. the Bears. That, and more injury updates happening around the NFL.Redskins safety Nicholson arrested on assault charge - NFL.comWashington Redskins safety Montae Nicholson was arrested on assault and battery and drunk in public charges following a Tuesday morning incident in Ashburn, Virginia.Strong possibility Falcons could fire both OC and DC - NFL.comAfter a disappointing season, the Atlanta Falcons have made it clear head coach Dan Quinn will be back, but the offensive and defensive coordinator positions may be open going into the 2019.Ron Rivera not ready to shut down Cam Newton - NFL.comIt does not appear as though the Carolina Panthers and head coach Ron Rivera are ready to sit Cam Newton for the final two games of the season.Unstoppable: Cook among Week 15's top performers - NFL.comCut the laces off the football -- this week belongs to the running backs. Dalvin Cook leads the way, and two more running backs follow in his path for this week's trio of deserving achievers.Nathan Peterman to work out for Raiders – ProFootballTalkThe next stop on the Nathan Peterman workout tour will be Oakland. Peterman, who worked out for the Buccaneers on Tuesday and has previously worked out for the Broncos, will next work out for the Raiders, according to Ryan Talbot of NewYorkUpstate.com.Wednesday morning one-liners – ProFootballTalkPatriots QB Tom Brady's completion percentage, yards per pass, total yards [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Germain-Ifedi-Jersey]Germain Ifedi Color Rush Jersey[/url] , touchdowns and passer rating are all down compared to last year, while his interceptions are up. Jets QB Sam Darnold has thrown an NFL-high 15 interceptions.Hall of Fame president David Baker gets five-year extension – ProFootballTalkDavid Baker will remain as president of the Pro Football Hall of Fame after getting a five-year extension to lead the museum, per Alison Matas of the Akron Beacon-Journal. “I think we collectively have an opportunity to do something very special in Canton,” Baker said. Linebacker Bobby Wagner recently signed a new contract with the Seahawks. Without a traditional adviser to represent his interests, Wagner got advice from plenty of people. Including a fairly well-known basketball player.“You have to lean on people, you have to ask people,” Wagner told reporters on Sunday. “There are certain people that I talked to. You know I’m with the Jordan Brand. It’s cool, I can talk to Mike and he can give me his advice because he owns a team. I asked his advice.“I asked different people’s advice and how they would look or feel if a player came and try to do his deal, what are you looking for, what do you expect a player not to know, what you want him to know. You just ask that [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Marshawn-Lynch-Jersey]Marshawn Lynch Color Rush Jersey[/url] , ask these questions, try to get as much experience as possible or as much knowledge as possible and hope it turns out for the best.”Wagner explained that his decision to handle the negotiations on his own came in large part from a desire to eliminate a third person to whom the team would criticize Wagner’s skills in order to justify offering him less.“I didn’t want them to say all the bad things to the agent,” Wagner said. “I wanted them to say it to my face. I can take it. Especially nowadays, you have Twitter and you got somebody telling you you’re trash every day. It can’t be worse than Twitter. As long as they don’t go outside of that, we’re good, at least I could see their face. [With] Twitter, I can’t see their face.”Helping Wagner’s cause, as one league insider explained it to PFT, is the fact that there isn’t much bad that can be said. Wagner is regarded as the best inside linebacker in the game. So the negotiation basically entailed taking C.J. Mosley‘s contract with the Jets and pumping up the annual average.Another source explained that the negotiations essentially consisted of Wagner meeting with the team, taking breaks to calls his lawyer and other advisers, and then re-entering the room to continue the negotiations. While that was the right decision for Wagner [url=https://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Earl-Thomas-III-Jersey]Earl Thomas III Color Rush Jersey[/url] , it’s not the right decision for every player.When making the decision, the last reason for doing so should be avoidance of the agent’s fee, because a good agent will typically get more than the contract and his percentage (a maximum of three percent), likely putting the player ahead of the game without having to enter an arena where he may feel intimidated or inadequate. Having a knowledgeable third party will serve as protection against a team’s temptation to take advantage of a player who doesn’t understand the nuances of the process, ensuring that the right structure is used, preventing a situation where the NFL Players Association would have to approach the team to soften the terms of a grossly team-friendly contract that was negotiated directly with the player and not through an agent.