Lawrence Thomas’ conversion to fullback seems successful so far

Lawrence Thomas’ conversion to fullback seems successful so far

Daren
Every week all of the SB Nation team sites are asked a question. This week we were asked to name an offensive lineman who would make a good skill position player.I don really know how to figure this out so I am going to cheat a bit. I will take a defensive lineman who the Jets actually have moved to running back https://www.thejetsfanshop.com/187-Trumaine_Johnson_Jersey, Lawrence Thomas.Thomas signed with the team as an undrafted rookie last year. A strong training camp led to him earning a roster spot, and he played a very solid Week 1 against the Bengals. An early season injury limited his time on the field in 2016.He again made the roster in 2017. Week 3 against Miami the team started showing looks with him at fullback, and he even registered a 15 yard reception. Defensive linemen aren exactly known for their soft hands. The Jets liked what they saw out of his blocking enough to make him a full-time fullback just a few weeks later Thomas Hennessy Jersey.Would any offensive linemen on this team make for a good skill player? I can say, but one defensive lineman has shown he can make the switch.