Every star in

ylq

Every star in

ylq
Every star in the sky has its own light, and each of us must have the courage to admit mistakes. When I was a child, I was a naughty little devil. I often did wrong things, and I always refused to admit my mistakes. For this reason, my mother taught me many times. I always left my ears and my right ear. However, since that time, I am a person who dares to admit mistakes. I still remember that time, two people and Xiaorui were in the classroom. As a result, the two of us were too embarrassed to wave with a broom. I ran up to the podium and said to Xiaorui: "I am a good old man!" "Then I waved the broom," and Zhu��s glass was broken by me! I stayed at that time Newport 100S, thinking: I have a big disaster today. Xiaorui said to me: "Let's go find Zhu teacher to admit it." I hesitated, and finally went to the door of the office with uneasiness, but the hand I was ready to knock on was put down again. The little angel and the little devil in my heart came out. The devil said Marlboro Lights, "Don't go in, you don't say she doesn't know it is you." The angel said: "If you do something wrong, you must be brave enough to admit it. If you make a mistake, you will be a good boy." . Just when I was about to leave, Teacher Zhu came out. She asked kindly: "Is there something?" I suddenly stuttered and couldn't speak for a long time. Teacher Zhu said softly: "It doesn't matter, come in and say slowly." I dragged the heavy steps into the office, lowered my head, and told Mr. Zhu about the matter. After I finished speaking, I sneaked a sneak peek. Her eyes were still so gentle, and her mouth was slightly raised. I think: miserable, this smile, is it the tranquility before the storm? As a result Marlboro Gold, Teacher Zhu touched my head and said happily: "Very good! You can bravely admit your mistakes. I am very pleased. Remember that I can't be so naughty next time!" I was a little surprised by Teacher Zhu's words. After coming over, I hurriedly agreed to the teacher's words. On the way home, the sun sets, my shadow is so long, I feel that the road to home is much more spacious. If you want the star that belongs to you to shine, then you have the courage to dare to admit mistakes.<br/>Related articles:<br/> NewportCigarettesCoupons